2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is
Marc & Martin
20 Warwick Road DN2 6PW
South Yorkshire Doncaster
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by collecting “cookies”.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by marcandmartin.co.uk in any way
These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
II. Information about cookies
1. “Cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website’s pages. The operator uses these files to:
– the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the site
– matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display an anonymous statistics page according to his preferences, excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are sent to the user’s devices.
7. Website Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en
Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
8. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the correct operation of the Websites.